Many designers create plans that either look great but are difficult to build from, and others have poor presentation but good for the contractor.
At Guliker Design Group we design your dream home with your needs in mind as well as the builder and trades.
With our 15 years of hands-on building experience, we understand how to design the home more efficiently without compromising the design and style your are looking for.
Our 3D floor plan views help you understand the layout of the home better than a typical 2 dimensional plan.
A feasibility study is a study that determines:
1. What you are permitted to build on your property,
2. What the Official community plan (OCP) is for your property,
3. What the property zoning can be changed to,
4. What the maximum allowable building footprint is,
5. Minimum landscape area calculations,
6. Maximum of units permitted if you choose to build a multi-family home,
7. Determine the minimum number of parking stalls
needed & maximum number of stalls available on the site,
8. Determine drive aisle size, parking entrance, sidewalks etc…
If you property is located near a water course, or a water course runs through your property, you will not be able to build anything close to it. For many areas the default distance is 30 m (100 feet). If you property is small, you may not be able to build anything.
A Qualified Environmental Professional can test the water course and determine if the setback distance can be reduced.
There are a few reasons when a Geotech Engineer may be required: