Commercial Design & Contract Drafting
Commercial building design is an opportunity to enhance a community. An exemplary commercial building sparks creativity and productivity. It helps an organization or a business to realize its mandate. That’s why our commercial design and drafting services elegantly balance concerns like cost-efficiency and aesthetic beauty. We strive to create the buildings that allow people to realize their deepest potential.
For our Commercial clients, we provide:
- expert commercial design
- commercial conceptual design
- contract drafting services
- tilt-up and precast concrete contract drafting solutions
Our design and drafting process is rooted in building strong relationships with our clients, who are fully empowered to collaborate with us in the design process. Invariably, during this process, we become more than collaborators—we become friends.
First, we pinpoint ‘true needs’. We start out by determining the “WHY” behind a desired project. Surprisingly, that’s not always immediately easy to define. We explore the circumstances, motivations, and objectives of our clients so that we can create a design that truly satisfies their needs.
Then, we design the floor plan. We will draft as many designs as needed until the client is completely satisfied, and totally understands what the final product will be.
Next, we design the exterior of the building. During this phase, we use our state-of-the-art visualization tools, like 3-D rendering programs that help our clients to see and feel the structure we are designing. This eliminates guesswork or confusion prior to breaking ground.
Finally, we create the building plans. At this point, the vision fully comes together. We draft a plan for a building that will be constructed at the most reasonable cost, without delays, confusion, or conflict. The end result is nothing short of a vision realized.
Advantages for Commercial Clients
- Our extensive knowledge of the commercial industry allows us to communicate with consultants, offering our clients the best possible construction experience
- During the construction phase, our clients can access our network of trusted contractors who share our values
- Our designs are grounded in strong structures that save our clients money during the construction phase
- Our imaging and rendering tools help our clients to see and feel the design we are creating
- We are great collaborators—not only with our clients, but with a range of contractors, including interior designers, engineers, and even geo-tech engineers